Seelbach, Something YOTHY for Stitches West

You guys know how I feel about YOTH Father, and how I feel about a funky cable that looks unique and is both easier than it looks AND totally addictive, right?

Yep. Check and check.  Seelbach.


I love this one a ton.  My thought is that since I knit it in a deep gray, maybe I will begin to alternate it into my wardrobe so I'm not wearing my Oban Sweater every day - or maybe I'll even knit a second one of these, because I'm probably not done with these cables either...

We'll see.

In the meantime, an addition to the modeling troupe around here (I rely on people I can coerce for free) - say hello to my Mom!


All the details and test knits are up on the Seelbach Ravelry page, and there will be a Seelbach conversation thread in my Ravelry group, as I set up for every design!  Check in over there for more.

I'm still unsure that enough readers come to blogs these days, so I promise I'll still post, but you'll see these posts get a bit brief and they will direct you to the OTHER places where info can be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mason Dixon Knitting's March Mayhem!!

Kahlua, because THIS YARN